|Name of Post:
MPHC Civil Judge PCS J Online Form
||Short Description Notification of Post
Madhya Pradesh High Court, MPHC
Civil Judge PCS Phase II Recruitment 2020
Advt No. : 325/Exam/2019 Phase II
- Application Begin: 22/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 05/11/2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 05/11/2020
- Online Correction: 10-12 November 2020
- Pre Exam Date: Available Soon
- Pre Exam Date: Available Soon
- General / Other State: 1122.16/-
- OBC/SC / ST : 722.16/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Kiosk, Net Banking, Offline payment Through Bank Challan
Category Wice Vacancy
|Civil Judge Grade II
||Bachelor Degree in Law Any Recognized University in India
21 Yrs. to 35 Yrs. As on 01/01/2020
How to Fill Online Form MPHC Civil Judge PCS
- MPHC Civil Judge PCS J Phase II Recruitment 2019. Candidate Can Apply Between 22/09/2020 to 05/11/2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying this Form.
- And kindly Check All Eligibility and Required Document – Eligibility, ID and Address Proof, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan All Require Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Signature, ID & Address Proof, etc.
- Now Visit the official website Below Link “Click Here”. And Click on the Registration Tab provided on the website.
- Fill the Details of the Registration Form. Then log in with Registration ID and Password and all Details fill in the Application Form.
- And then Upload the required Document and Pay the Application Fee.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Kindly take a Print Out of the Final Submitted form for Future Reference.
MPHC Civil Judge PCS Exam syllabus
The Online Preliminary Examination is for two hours, with 150 objective-type questions of one mark each.
- Constitution of India – 10 Questions.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 – 15 Questions.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882 – 7 Questions.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872 – 8 Questions.
- Specific Relief Act, 1963 – 6 Questions.
- Limitation Act, 1963 – 4 Questions.
- MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961 – 5 Questions.
- MP Land Revenue Code, 1959 – 5 Questions.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872 – 15 Questions.
- Indian Penal Code, 1861 – 15 Questions.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973 – 15 Questions.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881 – 5 Questions.
- General Knowledge – 20 Questions.
- Computer Knowledge – 10 Questions.
- English Knowledge – 10 Questions.
Main Written Exam –
The Main Examination consists of four Question Papers each paper carrying 100 marks (Total of 400 marks). The time period for each question paper will be of 3 hours.
First Question Paper: (Marks – 100)
- Constitution of India.
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908.
- Transfer of Property Act, 1882.
- Indian Contract Act, 1872.Specific Reliefs Act, 1963 (I, II, and VI to VIII).
- Limitation Act, 1963 (Parts II & III)
Second Question Paper: (Marks – 100)
- Writing on Social Issue- 30 marks.
- Writing on Legal Issue- 20 marks.
- Precis Writing- 20 marks.
- Translation (Hindi to English)- 15 marks.
- Translation (English to Hindi)- 15 marks.
Third Question Paper: (Marks – 100)
- MP Accommodation Control Act, 1961.
- MP Land Revenue Code, 1959.
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872.
- Indian Penal Code, 1860.
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973.
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
Fourth Question Paper: (Marks – 100)
- Framing of Issues- 10 marks.
- Framing of Charges- 10 marks.
- Judgment / Order (Civil) Writing- 40 marks ( Civil Judge II Class level ).
- Judgment / Order (Criminal) Writing- 40 marks ( Judicial Magistrate First Class Level )
Viva-voce (Personal Interview).
- The maximum marks for viva-voce are 50.
MPHC Civil Judge PCS Exam Pattern
The Examination shall be conducted in three stages :
- Online Preliminary Examination (Multiple Choice Objective test, with negative marking).
- Main Examination (Descriptive, written exam)
- Viva-voce (Personal interview)
MPHC Civil Judge PCS Recruitment Process
Those Candidates Who Are Interested in this Vacancy and Have All the recruitment process will be carried out by conducting the written test ( Prelims and Mains) and Interview for the eligible contenders. Applicants must clear all the levels of the selection process for the Civil Judge Grade 2 opportunity.
- Written test ( Prelims and Mains).
MPHC Civil Judge PCS Salary And Payscale
The selected candidates will be consolidated pay scale. Refer to the notification for more details on the salary structure. And the officials will pay the salary of a minimum is Rs.27,700/- and the maximum of Rs.44,770/-.
- MP High Court Civil Judge Salary is Rs.27700 – Rs.44770.
|Final Submit Form
|For any Query and Feedback Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org