|Name of Post:|
Nabard Assistant Manager Grade A Mains Phase II Admit Card 2020
|Advertisement No.:||Advt. No.|
|Short Notification||Short Description Notification of Post|
NABARD Assistant Manager Grade A Recruitment 2020 Admit Card
National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development
- Application Begin: 15/01/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 03/02/2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 03/02/2020
- Admit Card Available Pre: 14/02/2020
- Exam Date CBT Pre: February / March 2020
- Result Declared Pre: 24/03/2020
- Last Date Change Mains Exam Center: 07/09/2020
- Admit Card Available Mains: 17/09/2020
- Exam Date Mains: 24/09/2020
- General / OBC / EWS: 800/-
- SC / ST / PH: 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
Nabard Assistant Manager Grade A Vacancy Details
|P&SS||Age Limit as on 01/01/2020|
- Minimum Age: 21 Yrs.
- Maximum Age: 30 Yrs.
- For P&SS Post 25 Yrs.-40 Yrs.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
|5 Year Service in Navy / Army / Airforce||04|
|General||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream in Any Recognized University with 50% Marks|| |
|General Agriculture||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture with Minimum 50% Marks.||04|
|Food/ Dairy Processing||Bachelor’s Degree in Food Processing /Food Technology/ Dairy Sciences and /or Dairy Technology with 50% Marks.|
|Land Development Soil Science||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture / Agriculture (Soil Science/Agronomy) with 50% Marks.|
|Environmental Engineering / Sciences||Bachelor’s Degree in Environmental Science / Environmental Engineering with 50% Marks.|
|Agriculture Marking / Agri-Business Management||Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture Marketing/ Agriculture Business Management with 50% Marks.|
|Geo Informative||BE / B.Tech Degree in Geo-Informatics with 50% Marks.|
|Agriculture Economic / Economics||Bachelor’s Degree in Economics/Agriculture Economics with 50% Marks.|
|Information Technology||Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Computer Applications/Information Technology with 50% Marks.|| |
|Charted Accountant||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with CA Degree.|
|Company Secretary||Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream with CS Degree.|
|Finance||BBA / BMS Finance/Banking with Minimum 50% Marks.|
|Human Resource Management||BBA / BBM with Human Resource Management and 50% Marks.|
|Statistics||Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics with 50% Marks.|
|Rajbasha||Bachelor’s Degree in Hindi with English as a Mains Subject with 50% Marks. More Details Read Notification.|
|Legal||Bachelor’s Degree in Law LLB with 50% Marks.|
How to Fill Form Nabard Assistant Manager Grade A
- National Bank of Agriculture and Rural Development Nabard Latest Job Recruitment for Various Post Candidate Can Apply Between 15/01/2020 to 03/02/2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying this Form.
- And kindly Check All Eligibility and Required Document – Eligibility, ID and Address Proof, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan All Require Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Signature, ID & Address Proof, etc.
- Now Visit the official website Below Link “Click Here”. And Click on the Registration Tab provided on the website.
- Fill the Details of the Registration Form. Then log in with Registration ID and Password and all Details fill in the Application Form.
- And then Upload the required Document and Pay the Application Fee.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Kindly take a Print Out of the Final Submitted form for Future Reference.
Nabard Assistant Manager Grade A Exam Syllabus
Preliminary Examination (Total Marks 200)
- Test of Reasoning number of Question 20, each of one Mark.
- English Language number of Question 40, each of one Mark.
- Computer Knowledge number of Question 20, each of one Mark.
- General Awareness number of Question 20, each of one Mark.
- Quantitative Aptitude Number of Question 20, each of one Mark.
- Economic & Social Issues (with focus on Rural India) number of Question 40, each of one Mark.
- Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India) number of Question 40, each of one Mark. and Maximum time duration is 120 Minutes Composite Time
Main Examination (200 marks)
The Mains Examination will be online and will be a mix of MCQ and descriptive patterns.
- General English: (Descriptive – writing skills – online through the keyboard). The paper will have descriptive questions.
- Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 marks
- The analytical and drafting abilities of the candidate shall be assessed through this Descriptive Paper on General English comprising essay writing, comprehension, report writing, paragraph writing & letter writing.
For Grade A (RDBS)
- General Discipline as at (i) in Table 1 – Economic & Social Issues and Agriculture & Rural Development (with focus on Rural India)
- Specialized Discipline as at (ii) to (xv) in Table 1 -: Paper on related discipline
- Duration: 1 ½ hrs. – 100 Marks
For Grade A Rajbhasha
- The Paper will have multiple-choice questions. Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 marks proficiency in Hindi including Translation from English to Hindi and Vice versa. The analytical and drafting ability of the candidate shall also be assessed from the descriptive paper.
For Grade A (Legal Services)
- The paper will have multiple-choice questions. Duration: 1 ½ hrs – 100 marks
- The paper will be based on proficiency in interpreting various Laws viz., Banking, Negotiable Instruments, Company, Industrial and Cooperative Laws, Cyber laws, Commerce/Property
- transactions, Rural non-life insurance, direct financing, staff matters, and good experience in drafting various types of documents.
Interview (25 marks)
Applicants qualifying in the Phase-II – Main Examination and securing a sufficiently high rank in merit shall be short-listed for interview. It will be of 25 Marks.
Nabard Assistant Manager Grade A Exam Pattern
Selection Process of NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager)The selection will be done in 3 Phases:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Nabard Assistant Manager Grade A Selection Process
Selection Process of NABARD Grade A (Assistant Manager)
- NABARD recruits Assistant Managers (Grade A) through an online selection process. The exam is conducted in three Phases.
- Phase-I (Preliminary Examination) – It is an online objective exam carrying 200 marks. It is qualifying in nature.
- Phase-II (Main Examination) – It is also an online exam but a mix of MCQ and Descriptive Pattern Namely Paper I and Paper-II.
- Phase-III (Interview) – Candidates scoring remarkably high in the Main examination are shortlisted for Interview.
Nabard Assistant Manager Grade A Salary And Payscale
Basic pay of NABARD Grade A Officers-
NABARD Assistant Managers (Grade A post) have a basic salary of Rs.28150/ – Rs.55600/- Per Month and other Allowances.
|Download Mains Admit Card||Click Here|
|Change Mains Exam Center||Click Here|
|Download Mains Exam Notification||Click Here|
|Download Pre Result||Click Here|
|Download Admit Card||Click Here|
|Apply Online||P&SS | Other|
|Download Notification||P&SS | Other|
|Official Website||Click Here|
For any Query and Feedback Contact us – email@example.com