Those Candidates Who Are Interested in this Vacancy and Enrolled with Supreme Court SCI Post can check and Download Final the Result 2020 for further process. i.e Download Supreme Court SCI Personal Assistant SPA Final Result 2020, Typing Test Admit Card 2020, Supreme Court of India SCI are Recently Released Answer Key for the Post of Senior Personal Assistant and Personal Assistant.
|Name of Post:|
Supreme Court SCI Personal Assistant Final Result 2020
|Short Information:||Short Description Notification of Post|
Supreme Court SCI PA Final Result 2020
Senior Personal Assistant | Personal Asst. Recruitment in 2019.
- Application Begin: 28/09/2019
- Last Date for Apply Online: 24/10/2019
- Fee Payment Last Date: 24/10/2029
- Exam Date: November 2019
- Admit Card: 20/11/2019
- Answer Key Available: 10/12/2019
- PA Skill Test Admit Card Available: 07/02/2020
- General / OBC : 300/-
- SC / ST / PH: 150/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking.
Supreme Court SCI PA Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit As on 01/09/2019||Eligibility|
|Senior Personal Assistance||35|
- Minimum Age: NA
- Maximum Age: 32 Yrs. for Senior Personal Assistant
- Maximum Age: 27 Yrs. for Personal Assistant
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream.
- English Shorthand Speed: 110 WPM
- Computer Typing Speed: 40 WPM
- 2 Year Experience Only for Senior Personal Assistant Post.
How to Fill Online Form Supreme Court SCI PA
- Interested Candidate who Fill this Recruitment Form So Finally Download Supreme Court SCI PA Result 2019 Now Declared SCI Supreme Court of India.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying this Form.
- And kindly Check All Eligibility and Required Document – Eligibility, ID and Address Proof, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan All Require Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Signature, ID & Address Proof, etc.
- Now Visit the official website Below Link “Click Here”. And Click on the Registration Tab provided on the website.
- Fill the Details of the Registration Form. Then log in with Registration ID and Password and all Details fill in the Application Form.
- And then Upload the required Document and Pay the Application Fee.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Kindly take a Print Out of the Final Submitted form for Future Reference.
Supreme Court SCI PA Exam Syllabus
- Fill in the blanks
- Sentence Arrangements/Word Arrangement
- Sentence ErrorAntonyms
- Sentence correction
- One Word Substitution
- Quadratic Equations Average
- Pictorial Graph
- Time & Work
- Pie Chart
- Number Series
- Areaprofit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Speed
- Problem On Ages
- Bar Graph
- Current Science
- Current affairs of National & International news
- Important dates
- Sports & Culture
- Current Events
- Books and Authors
- Awards and Honors
- Computer Organization
- MS Excel
- Basic of Computers
- MS PowerPoint
- Generations of computer input & Output
- Shortcuts & Basic knowledge
- MS word
- Memory Orientation Internet
- Modern-day Technology
- Remember short cut Tricks of MS Word
- Computer Abbreviations.
Supreme Court SCI PA Exam Pattern
Written Test(Objective Type 100 Questions)
- General English (50 questions)
- General Aptitude (25 questions)
- General Knowledge (25 questions)
- Maximum marks – 100 and Minimum qualifying marks – 50)
Typing Speed Test on Computer
- Minimum speed 40 words per minute (less than 3% mistakes allowed)
- Maximum marks – 10 and Minimum qualifying marks – 5
- Total Duration- 10 minutes
Shorthand (English Test)
- Shorthand (English Test) at the speed of 100 words per minute
- The time for transcription will be 45 minutes.
- Maximum mistakes permissible = 5% of the total words dictated.
- Maximum marks – 25 and
- Minimum Qualifying marks – 15
Supreme Court SCI PA Selection Process
The Supreme Court of India (SCI) will select the new candidates on the basis of their performance in the written exam. The Selection will consist of different Stages such that the Written test & Computer Knowledge Test, Typing Test & Personal Interview, Document Verification.
- Written Test.
- Shorthand Typing Test.
- Computer Knowledge & Typing Test.
- Personal Interview.
- Document Verification
Supreme Court SCI PA Salary And Payscale
Those Candidates Who Are Interested and enrolled in this Vacancy and selected by SCI.
- For the Post of a Personal Assistant, the Salary is Rs 44,900. and
- Pay Matrix Level-7 (Plus Other Allowances)
|Download Final Result||Click Here|
|Mark Statment List||Click Here|
|Download PA Result||Click Here|
|Online Apply||Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For any Query and Feedback Contact us – email@example.com|