|Name of Post:|
UPPCL ARO Assistant Review Officer Online Form 2020
|Short Information:||Short Description Notification of Post|
Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited UPPCL
Assistant Review Officer ARO
- Application Begin: 09/09/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 29/09/2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 29/09/2020
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- General / OBC: 1000/-
- SC / ST: 700/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, E Challan.
- Application Begin :
- Last Date for Apply Online :
- Fee Payment Last Date :
- Admit Card: Available Soon
- Exam Date: Available Soon
- General / OBC :
- SC / ST / PH :
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Any Stream at Any Recognized University in India.
- Computer Hindi Typing: 30 WPM
|Age Limit as On 01/07/2020|
- Minimum: 21 Yrs.
- Maximum: 40 Yrs.
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules
Category Wise Vacancy of UPPCL ARO
|Post Type||Gen.||EWS||OBC||SC||ST||Total Post|
|Assistance Review Officer (ARO)||03||01||06||06||0||16|
How to Fill Online Form UPPCL ARO
- UPPCL Uttar Pradesh has released the Notification for Assistant Review Officer Vacancies in Latest Job 2020, Candidate Can Apply Between 09/09/2020 to 29/09/2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying this Form.
- And kindly Check All Eligibility and Required Document – Eligibility, ID and Address Proof, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan All Require Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Signature, ID & Address Proof, etc.
- Now Visit the official website Below Link “Click Here”. And Click on the Registration Tab provided on the website.
- Fill the Details of the Registration Form. Then log in with Registration ID and Password and all Details fill in the Application Form.
- And then Upload the required Document and Pay the Application Fee.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Kindly take a Print Out of the Final Submitted form for Future Reference.
UPPCL ARO Post Exam syllabus
- The introduction of Computer and History.
- Operating Systems.
- PC and System Software.
- Computer Network.
- Computer Devices.
- MS Word: MS Excel.
- Internet Programming Language (HTML/DHTML).
- Security Aspects for PC.
- e world.
- Advanced Technology Regarding Computer.
- Various Uses of Computer.
- Financial Accounting.
- Management and Cost Accounting.
- Principal and Practice of Management.
- Business and Company Law.
- General Economics and Statistics.
- Computer Application In Business.
- An object of Audit.
- Vouching and Verification.
- Rights, Duties & Liabilities of Auditors.
- Income Tax, Provisions Pertaining to income salary and Provisions Related to Chapter VI of Income-tax Act 1961.
- Provision Relating to TDS & forms to be filled with Income
- Error Correction.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Cloze Test.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Unseen Passages.
- Sentence correction
- Arithmetical reasoning
- Figure classification
- Arithmetical number series
- Space Visualization
- Decision making
- Visual memory
- Ratio & Proportion.
- Square roots.
- Use of numbers and number sense.
- Computation of numbers such as whole numbers, decimals, fractions.
- Relationships between numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- Graphs of Linear Equations.
- Triangle and its various kinds of centers.
- Congruence and similarity of triangles.
- Mixture and Alligation.
- Time and Distance.
- Time & Work.
- Basic algebraic & School Algebra.
- Elementary Surds.
- Circle and its chords.
- Tangents, Angles subtended by chords of a circle, common tangents to two or more circles.
- Right Prism.
- Standard Identities.
- Complementary angle.
- Heights and Distances.
- Frequency polygon.
- Bar diagram.
- Pie chart.
- Righ,t Circular Cylinder.
UPPCL ARO Exam Pattern
The Question paper for Written Examination (CBT) will be of two parts. The Question paper will be in two languages, Hindi and English bilingual.
Part – 1 In this Part will be of 50 Marks of “O” level Computer Knowledge with 50 Questions (Only Qualifying Compulsory Nature With 20 Marks). Negative Marking one fourth or 0.25 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Part – 2 In this Part there will be an Objective Type Question paper related to i.e General Study number of Question 20 One Mark for each, the Logical knowledge number of Question 40 One Mark for each, General Hindi (12th Standard) number of Question 70 One Mark for each, General English (12th Standard) number of Question 70 One Mark for each, and Total 200 Marks/ Questions. Negative Marking one fourth or 0.25 Marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Part – 3 Stenography (shorthand) & Typing Test.
On the Basis of merit of Marks Obtained in the Written Examination of the Second part above, the number of candidates to be invited for this step.
Stenography Test: candidates are required to complete the dictation in 5 minutes. A total of 30 minutes of time for this dictation will be given for typing on the computer.
Typing Test: all eligible candidates are required to appear in the typing test. The typing test will be held in Hindi and English both languages. The typing test will be held in Kruti Dev 010 or 016 font.
Typing Speed: Hindi typing speed – 40 words per minute in Hindi and 40 wpm in English.
UPPCL ARO Recruitment Process
The selection of applicants will be made on the basis of the computer-based test (CBT). Applicants who are Screened for Eligibility are being a selection for UPPCL ARO as per Organization rules Depending on the basis of their performance in the:
- Written Exam. (The written exam will be in two parts and bilingual.)
- Stenography (shorthand) & Typing Test.
UPPCL ARO Salary And Payscale
To be getting selected in this organization screened candidates will have to pass in the Written Test & Steno Test/Skill Test conducted by authorized officials. Selected candidates will be paid a handsome salary (Basic Pay (Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/-)+Grade Pay (Rs. 4200/-) + DA + Other applicable usual Allowances) as per Government rules.
|Online Apply||Click Here|
|Submit Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For any Query and Feedback Contact us – email@example.com|