|Name of Post:|
UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020 Online Form
|Short Information:||Short Description Notification of Post|
UPSC ISS Recruitment 2020 Online Form
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Application Begin: 10/06/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 30/06/2020
- Fee Payment Last Date: 30/06/2020
- Admit Card: October 2020
- Exam Date: 16-18/10/2020
- Result Declared: Available Soon
- General / OBC : 200/-
- SC / ST / PH : 0/-
- All Category Female : 0/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through State Bank Net Banking or Any Bank Debit Card, Credit Card, or E Challan Offline Mode
UPSC ISS Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post||Age Limit||Eligibility|
|Indian Statistical Service ISS||47||21 Yrs. – 30 Yrs.||Passed / Appearing Bachelors Degree with Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/Applied Statistics as one of the subjects or a Master’s degree in Statistics/Mathematical Statistics/ Applied Statistics|
How to Fill Form UPSC ISS Recruitment
- Union Public Service Commission UPSC Indian Statistical Service ISS Recruitment 2020 Candidate Can Apply Between 10/06/2020 to 30/06/2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying this Form.
- And kindly Check All Eligibility and Required Document – Eligibility, ID and Address Proof, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan All Require Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Signature, ID & Address Proof, etc.
- Now Visit the official website Below Link “Click Here”. And Click on the Registration Tab provided on the website.
- Fill the Details of the Registration Form. Then log in with Registration ID and Password and all Details fill in the Application Form.
- And then Upload the required Document and Pay the Application Fee.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Kindly take a Print Out of the Final Submitted form for Future Reference.
UPSC ISS Recruitment Post Exam Syllabus
The syllabus of both IES and ISS includes 2 general papers – General English and General Studies.
- General English
- General Studies
- Statistics I (Objective Type)
- Statistics II (Objective Type)
- Statistics- III (Descriptive Type)
- Statistics-IV (Descriptive Type)
UPSC ISS Recruitment Exam Pattern
The scheme of examination of UPSC IES ISS 2020 involves two rounds:
- The Round-I is a Written Exam of 1000 marks
- The Round-II is Viva voce or Interview of 200 marks
- The written exam will be conducted for 1000 marks.
- The written exam will consist of six papers in total.
- It will be of Subjective, Objective, and Descriptive papers in the examination.
- The time duration for Statistics-I, II in Indian Statistical Service will be 2 hours.
- The time duration for the remaining subjects will be 3 hours.
- General English and General Studies is compulsory for both IES 2020 and ISS 2020
- General English and General Studies carry 100 marks for each paper.
- The remaining subjects carry 200 marks for each subject.
- There will be negative marking for the wrong answers
- In the objective papers, there will be a deduction of 0.33 marks for each wrong answer.
- There will be no negative marking for a question left blank or unanswered by the candidate.
- The candidates who qualify in the written examination will be called for an interview.
- The final stage of the selection process will be a personal interview.
- This stage will be conducted for a total of 200 marks.
- The candidates will be tested based on their intellectual abilities, social skills, leadership qualities, and integrity of character.
- The skill of taking initiatives and their mental health & physical energy will also be assessed by the board in this stage. Candidates who manage to clear the personality test and make it to the final merit list will be selected for the post.
- The final merit list will be prepared on a total of 1200 marks, which will include both the written exam and personal interview marks.
UPSC ISS Selection Process
The UPSC Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) 2020 recruitment consists of two rounds in the selection process.
UPSC ISS Salary And Payscale
The in-hand salary of an Economic Service officer/Statistical Service officer is Rs. 59,750 – Rs.56,100 per month, and Allowances.
|Download Exam Schedule||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|
|Pay Exam Fee||Click Here|
|Re-Print Form||Click Here|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
|For any Query and Feedback Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org|