|Name of Post:||Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer Online Form 2020|
|Total Post:||571 Post|
|Short Information:||Short Description Notification of Post|
Uttrakhand Public Service Commission
UKPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2020
- Application Begin :12/10/2020
- Last Date for Apply Online : 01/11/2020
- Fee Payment Last Date : 01/11/2020
- Print Form Last Date : 16/11/2020
- Exam Date : Available Soon
- General / OBC / EWS : 176.55/-
- SC / ST : 86.55/-
- PH (Divyangjan) : 26.55/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Mode
Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Branch||Total Post||Eligibility||Age Limit as on 01/07/2020|
|Lecturer||General||544||Master Degree in Related Subject with|
LT Grade Diploma OR B.Ed Exam Passed.
|Minimum Age : 21 Yrs.|
Maximum Age : 42 Yrs
Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
|Subject Name||General Branch||Women Branch|
Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer Exam Center
Almoda, Ranikhet, Champawat, Pithoragarh, Nainital, Haldwani, Rudrapur, Kashipur, Bageshwar, Podi Garhwal, Srinagar, Kotdwar, Gopeshwar, New Tehri, Rudraprayag, Uttar Kashi, Dehradun, Rishikesh, Haridwar, Roorkee.
How to Fill Form Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer
- Uttrakhand Public Service Commission, Are Invited Online Latest Job Application Form for the Uttrakhand Lecturerin Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Physics, Chemistry, and Other Various Subject. Candidate Can Apply Online for 12/10/2020 to 01/11/2020.
- Interested Candidates Can Read the Full Notification Before Applying this Form.
- And kindly Check All Eligibility and Required Document – Eligibility, ID and Address Proof, and Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan All Require Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Signature, ID & Address Proof, etc.
- Now Visit the official website Below Link “Click Here”. And Click on the Registration Tab provided on the website.
- Fill the Details of the Registration Form. Then log in with Registration ID and Password and all Details fill in the Application Form.
- And then Upload the required Document and Pay the Application Fee.
- Before Submit, the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- Kindly take a Print Out of the Final Submitted form for Future Reference.
Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer Exam Syllabus
Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer Exam Pattern
- The Exam Will be Screening Type.
- Written Exam Will be of 150 Marks with 150 Questions, One mark for each Question.
- Time Duration of Written Exam Will be 02 Hours.
- There Will be a Negative Marking in Written Exam (Based on Previous Exam).
- Written Exam Will be Based on related Subjects i.e. Hindi, English, Sanskrit, Physics, Chemistry, Math, Biology, Chemistry, Economics, History, Geography, Sociology, Psychology, Civis, Commerce & Agriculture.
Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer Selection Process
The Selection Procedure for UKPSC Lecturer is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as Lecturer in UKPSC.
- The Selection Will Be Done Through Merit Prepared On The Basis Of Marks Scored In the Written Exam.
Uttrakhand UKPSC Lecturer Post Salary And PayScale
Pay Scale: Rs.9300-Rs.34800/-, Grade Pay-Rs.4800 (Level-8)
In Hand Rs. 47600-Rs. 151100/-
|Apply Online||Click Here|
Download Subject Wise Syllabus
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here |
For any Query and Feedback Contact us – firstname.lastname@example.org